Here you can find a variety of products for download.
The Demo versions will allow you partial functionality in order to assess the application for your needs.
Full details on pricing and licensing can be found here.
Should you require further information or support, please don't hesitate to contact us on the following e-mail: DevXDevelopment@gmail.com
Antiviruses can report a suspicion of a trojan,
Request demo license and links for download
but this is a false positive, because it uses intrusion protection with encryption code and loading the program into memory.
For verification, use online services that are checked on a large number of anti-viruses. It will be more objective.
DevX-GameRecovery (MagicStudio, GameModding, RePacker, Unpacker):
Current version 11.04 (2023.01.22)
ver 11.04 (2023/01/22)
- Fixed VirtualMachine compiller
- Fixed ShaderLab converter
- Fixed critical error with open big bundles (more 1Gb)
- Fixed critical error on parse asset files (cannot open resources file for new Unity versions)
ver 11.03 (2022/12/24)
- Fixed restore shader for new UnityVersions: for DirectX platform
- Updated format database for different versions of Unity (better recovery of assets)
- Updated database for IL2CPP for different versions of Unity
ver 11.02 (2022/12/18)
- Support resore assets: VFXManager, UnityConnectSettings,NavMeshAreas
- Fix with slow open game
- Add support shader parsing for new Unity version
- Support DirectX, OpenGL convert to UnityLab format
- Fix resotre c# script from IL2CPP binary
- IL2CPP to c#: Support new UnityEditor versions (29 internal metadata format)
- Fixed bug for open big lage Level & assets (with item count more 100000)
- Fixed problem with big SpriteAtlas (very slow open)
- Fixed error opening textures with non-standard format (extra bytes at the end of the asset)
- Fixed bug with export shaders (some shaders were not exported, in particular those that were in the "Hidden/" section)
- I2CPP for Windows x86 (64bit) platform: development of support for restoring C# code for x86 processors has begun
- Support auto detect and load unity bundle protected with content offset ( AssetBundle.LoadFromFile(filename, 0, offset) )
- Support auto detect and load multi-bundle files (pack many bundle in one file)
- Fixed read bundle '8' version
- Fixed repack bundles
- Fixed critical bugs on version 10.x (incorrect restore Monobehavior asset (deserialisation), bug with restore attributes for il2cpp mode etc )